Welcome to 3rd Banstead
The 3rd Banstead was initially opened in 1923 but was relaunched in 1935 under the auspices of Rev Pruce. Since then it has grown to become the largest Scout group in Banstead District.
The group meets at Scout Ridge, opposite Banstead Station in Banstead Road. It’s initial HQ has replaced in the 1990s with a purpose built HQ which incorporates a climbing and abseiling wall as well as provisions for shooting and archery.